Thursday, December 31, 2015

Alcohol ink landscapes in pastel

Alcohol inks, pastels and yupo paper.  Yum.  Today I did a landscape usual unusual colors.  I love the way it turned out.

I think it would be so pretty in a girl's room.  I think I will continue to do a few more.  Knowing me, I will revert pretty quickly to florals.

Well, as usual it took me a very very short time to revert back to listing a few things on Etsy.  I do have a love/hate relationship with them.  Being with them since the very beginning, it is so hard to break that habit.  Maybe someday....sigh.......


Hope everyone had a great Christmas.  We had a good one.  We had a teeny bit of snow and that was it.  We are excited about snow in the country.  I am sure if we do, I will take many pictures.

But for now, Happy New Year.  LIFE IS SHORT, USE THE WHOLE BOX OF CRAYONS.

No comments: