Friday, December 11, 2015

Living in the Country-part 2

Okay, so I was partially raised in New York.  The closest I ever got to a horse, or a goat was in a petting zoo.

The first gorgeous, beautiful animal that I "met" was Trey.  Trey is the biggest horse that even my husband has ever seen.  He is incredible.  What I find odd, being a city girl, is how many of my neighbors have one horse.  Yes, one.  I don't get it.  I never see anybody riding a horse, but so many of my neighbors have one.  Anyway, all horses are beautiful, but Trey is outstanding.  Here is a picture of him.

 Trey lives with a goat named Ricky.  Ricky seems to be an anti social goat.  He won't come over to see me, he just gives me the eyeball thing, like my long haired chihuahua.  One of the neighbors feeds him when his owners are gone and he told me that Ricky head butts him.  
 When we first started looking for land in the country, we did find a gorgeous home close to Tyler Texas.  The house was recently updated, modern, it would have needed no fixing up.  So, we called the realtor and asked if we could put in an offer.  She said yes, we were the first to call.  However, just one little teensy weensy thing.  The home and land came with a donkey.  No discussion, if you bought the house, you got the donkey.  Well, I did a google search and since at that time, we were only looking for a weekend getaway, I could not be a donkey mother.  Evidently, they are quite loving creatures and need a lot of attention......or a friend donkey.  So, we did let that one go.  When I look back on it now, I have a good laugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As soon as possible to clear their own life goals. Otherwise you don't know what is right and what is wrong; your behavior is blind.In the doldrums of entertainment, can not make life and career advancement. Entertainment is at least equal to work, or one part of the job is to say!
_________________________
Still worried about the lack of the coins of rs ? Runescape 2007 Gold at http://www.rsgoldfast.com/ We can satisfy all the coins you need.Besides, our service is among 24 hours..Trust me, it will be the best choice of you due to the high speed of our delivery and good quality of our product.